Monday 30 July 2018

SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR JOB APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE



 SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR JOB APPLICATION FOR TRAINEE


Human Resource Manager,
Sime Darby Berhad
21st Floor, Wisma Sime Darby,
Jalan Raja Laut 50350 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia.

Dear Sir/Madam
 
I wish to apply for the graduate trainee position at your company, currently being advertised on your company website. Please find enclosed my resume for your consideration.
As you will see from my attached resume, I am currently on my 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Islamic banking option at the International Islamic University Malaysia and attained a 2nd Class Honours Upper division. I believe the knowledge I have acquired through my course work and the skills I picked up make me an ideal candidate for this opportunity.
I am interested in this position as it appeals directly to my passion to be part of an organisation that helps to build nations, create economies, and make a difference in the world I am confident that my passion and enthusiasm for the Finance field will prove valuable to your organization. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at malek@gmail.com or my cell phone, 014-5500 675
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
Sincerely,


Abdul Malek Bin Mohd Yusof

No comments:

Post a Comment